- Cold hand wash, or gentle cold machine wash separately
- Line dry in the shade, warm iron on reverse if needed
- Do not soak, bleach to tumble dry
- Please take the time to read the guide on 'Swaddling & Wrapping babies' here.
- High fire danger- keep product away from heat and flames, and any other potential safety hazards.
Cot Fitted Sheet
- Wash separately before use
- Hand wash or gentle warm machine wash with similar colours
- Line dry in shade, warm iron on reverse
- Do not soak or bleach
- Do not dry clean
Bowl & Spoon Set
Microwave safe and dishwasher safe.
Suction will not work on uneven surfaces. The suction base will attach to smooth and flat surfaces. For the strongest suction attachment, slightly dampen the base of the bowl & the flat smooth surface you wish to attach it to, with a damp cloth. Press from the inside of the bowl out to ensure the whole suction base is in contact with the table, without any air pockets.
Hand wash in warm soapy water, do not soak. Washing the spoon in the dishwasher will reduce it’s lifespan.
- Suitable for babies 3+ months.
- Always use under adult supervision
- Dispose of packaging thoughtfully before giving this item to children.
Easy to Clean:
Forget bibs going into the washing machine! The Kiin bibs are designed for easy cleaning; you can simply wipe them with a damp cloth, rinse under running water, wash them with your dishes or better yet stick them them in the dishwasher! (at a low temp 30°C).
- Always use with adult supervision.
- Do not use abrasive scourers.
- Take care when washing near sharp objects such as knives (silicone is strong, but not invincible!)
- Suitable for babies 6+ months.